Tuesday, June 3, 2008

38 years, 2 hours and 5 minutes ago.

38 years, 2 hours and 5 minutes ago, you brought me into this world. This day, with family and friends, we will celebrate my life, my birth. But in my heart, I celebrate you. I cannot stop praising you and thanking you. Tears of joy fill my eyes, I am totally overwhelmed Lord with your love for me.
My life is so full, my cup truly over flows and I'm beginning to see that again, this is just the beginning. Sometimes I can't even put in to words the joy you have filled my life with because most times, it still seems to good to be true.
Today, I thank you Lord for creating me, for raising me, for showing me who I am and for making me yours. I thank you for never leaving me and never forsaking me.
5 years ago I wouldn't have been thanking the Lord for creating me. I would have been the one saying "I didn't ask to be born". For me, today is a day to reflect on the good things the Lord has done in my life. I am thanking Him for creating me because, had I not even been born, I would not have gotten to experience all of His beauty, which is everywhere! Had I never been born I would have never experienced love the way I am experiencing it now.
Thank you Lord, thank you so much.
My heart's desires are being filled. I am in awe and I am overwhelmed.
For those of you reading this. Again, I apologize for the lack of spacing paragraphs. I have yet to figure out why some of my entries appear this why and why other's don't. There seems to be no way to fix it. Apologies if you find it difficult to read.

8 comments:

chromaspace said...

happy birthday, to you! happy birthday, to you! happy birthday dear stephanie! happy birthday to you..." god bless you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie! Happy birthday! I was just coming over to thank you for dropping in and wishing me a happy birthday from the 1st, and here you are having a birthday on the 3rd! June rules! ;-)
A very happy birthday to you!!
Wendy

Cristi said...

Happy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day. :)

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, I wish you a wonderful birthday and many more. Each one getting better than the last.

Anita said...

Stephanie,

Happy Birthday SisterFriend! Now, as to the spacing, are you using different browsers when posting your blog? I have to use Firefox for mine with Wordpress because if I use Safari it strips out all the coding and runs the text together.

Stephanie said...

Amy, Wendy, Cristi, Hill and Anita-Thank you for the Birthday love! You all are wonderful!

Anita-Thanks for your help. I have to admit though.....I have no idea what you are talking about. :/. Firefox, Safari-foreign language to me.

I will take any lessons, insight and wisdom anyone is trying to offer me in regard to this.

All I usually do is type up my post in the post area and then I hit "publish". Sometimes it comes out they way I type it and sometimes it doesn't.

King Ott said...

So you're 38. Almost grown up. Congrats.

Are you pasting from Word? I find that the format doesn't save all the time in either Firefox or Explorer but I think it's Firefox.

Stephanie said...

Hey Christian! Thank you for the congrats.

Nope, not pasting. Still have no idea what Firefox is either. Any other suggestions?