Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What's goin on?

What going on with me lately...


1.) I'm getting married....in 95 days!!!

I'm very excited about this. Never thought I would be THIS excited about getting married, but I am. This love is such an incredible gift.

2.)I have a goal of losing 50 lbs by the wedding.

No, not because I want to fit into my wedding attire. Not for Michelle or anyone else, but for me. It has been bothering me for sometime and the wedding date is a somewhat of a challenge date to lose 50 lbs. I have lost 11 lbs. thus far.

3.) I have been recalling where I have been in the past year with reconciling my faith with my sexuality. What an amazing journey. I have learned a lot and have so much peace. Not to mention I have never been happier than I am now. Who says you can't have it all?

4.) I've been playing a lot of Scrabble lately. Schwooooo.

5.) That's really it for now. Perhaps I will write something aw inspiring someday.

Peace to you all. Take care of each other, love one another and enjoy this one life that God gave us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, MEGA CONGRATS to you on your upcoming wedding! What a wonderful event and happening! Hope to see pics. here when you get them!
And I wish you success on your healthy pursuits Stephanie!

{HUGZ}!!

Wendy

Stephanie said...

Hey Wendy!


Thanks for the MEGA congrats and wishes.

Anonymous said...

Awww Steph, Congrats on the Big day, sympathies on the scrabble ;). You know I am just teasing ya. Thanks for the update, looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

*winks*

Deb said...

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I wish you two the best!!!

I have been going through the same things though: goal to lose weight and playing scrabble. :|

What plan are you going to follow, or are you just doing everything in moderation? Cutting out anything in particular? Would love to know your secrets! :)

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

congrats to you!!!!

much success in reaching your goal...you can do it :-)